Zoom Classes with Hui are unique – numbers are limited so we can deliver verbal injections of technical details ensuring everyone gets feedback to progress their practice AND everyone stays safe. Super Dooper Zoom Yoga Classes with Hui.
COVID-19 Level 2
Safety Procedures and Protocol during Level 2:
- To achieve the Recommended social distancing of 1 metre we have taped the yoga room floors to provide 1 metre between the edge of mats.
- Please leave your bags under the bench seat in changing rooms and bring your valuables (iPhone bank cards) into the yoga room. The changing rooms have also been taped for 1 metre social distancing.
- ·We have contact tracing via our Mindbody APP.
- Class numbers are limited to achieve social distancing. Therefore, you will be required to pre book your class online to ensure your place, please no block bookings only book one day before. Also, please spread your bookings over all our classes i.e. try not to come at the more popular times such as 5.30pm to avoid disappointment as we predict these will fill quickly.
- The Academy floors will be cleaned and sanitized each day along with frequently touched surfaces and equipment.
- Our Academy Blankets, belts and yoga mats have been put away for obvious reasons.
- We have purchased a temperature gun to ensure that anyone with a high temperature will be able to leave the Academy immediately and seek medical help. Everyone’s temperature will be checked just inside the door at the top of the stairs, please queue patiently on the stairs maintaining social distancing. The temperature gun measures your temperature instantly so there should not be a wait.
- There will be no adjustments, your teacher will talk you through the class. Mysore classes will not be talked through, your teacher will give you verbal hints on alignment etc.
- Please check your contact details on our Mindbody APP to see if your phone and email are up to date.
Equipment you will need to bring to class:
As said in previous emails you will need to bring your own yoga mats, a towel and water bottle. We have a good stock of yoga mats and yoga mat bags (yes new bags arrived last week). You will need to keep your mat in a bag if you want to store it at the Academy.
We will continue to provide our online classes for those who would prefer to stay home and keep up their practice. The cost for online classes will be included in your membership or 10 lesson cards. The current cost of $15 will be terminated in Level 2.
Memberships and 10 Lesson cards:
Your current Membership package and 10 lesson cards expiry date was extended by 50 days to cover days lost due to Covid-19 after we closed on 24 March.
Peter and Jude