Yoga in Auckland CityAshtanga, Hatha and Yoga Teacher Training
Covid Red Traffic Light System
We are very happy to be reopening under Covid-19 Red Light Traffic System on Friday 3rd December. All students are required to be fully vaccinated, scan in, wear masks (except when exercising) and keep 1m spacing. If you are unvaccinated or feeling unwell, please attend our online Zoom classes.
For your safety:
- Please prebook your class online or via the Mindbody APP – no drop ins.
- We have set out mat spacing markers (blue for Ashtanga and green for Hatha) at 1m spacing between mat edges.
- Your teacher will scan your Vaccine passport before class after which we will record on our Mindbody enrolment system so that you only need to show your passport once.
- If you would prefer to practice with a mask on, we recommend no jump backs in Ashtanga and no half headstands in Hatha.
- Summer season is kicking off so we will keep as many windows open as possible to improve ventilation.
- All our staff are fully vaccinated.
- No adjustments.
- Sanitizers will be provided in both yoga rooms and reception.
Peter and Jude
Two Courses: in town students and out of town students.
Saturday 6 November – Sunday 7 November 2021 – cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Saturday 4 December – Sunday 5 December 2021 – cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Saturday 5 March – Sunday 6 March 2022 – 2 spaces available.
Saturday 19 March – Sunday 20 March 2022 – 4 spaces available.
Saturday 2 April – Sunday 3 April 2022 – 3 spaces available.