The following summary will be helpful when assessing whether or not you are able to commit the time required to participate in the YA400 Out of Town Part Time Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training Course.
In a nut shell the time commitment is:
- Monday night Led Practice Class online, from 5.30 – 7.30pm.
- Wednesday morning Led Practice Class online, from 6.00 – 8.00am.
- Thursday night Beginners Ashtanga Technical Detail Class online, from 5.30 – 7.00pm.
- Thursday night Meditation and Philosophy Class online, from 7.00 – 8.00pm.
- Friday morning Led Practice Class online, from 6.00 – 8.00am.
- Saturday morning Training Class doing modules, from 6.00 – 8.30am.
- Attend three week intensive referred to as Block Course One, full time 6.00am – 4.30pm 28 June to 17 July 2021.
- Course fee $3540.
- Monthly payment $590 for six months, first payment 14 January and last payment 14 June 2021.
- Non-refundable enrolment fee $200.
- Rescue Resuscitation Module is run external to the Yoga Academy at a cost of $160 (subject to change by St Johns First Aid).
- Payment for attending online Zoom classes and at the Yoga Academy (during the block course) may be paid $710 lump sum for six months membership. See details on our pricing page.
- Text books (approximately $200).
- Anatomy APP (approximately $60).
But do study the Prospectus thoroughly and if you’d like to come in and meet with me feel free to let me know. Phone 021 0245 1983.
If you don’t have any questions and feel committed to partaking in this rich exciting journey then simply fill out the enrolment form that is included in the Prospectus that you have studied and notify me by email so I can send you accountant details to pay the enrolment fee or enrol online.